Coffee is love – Coffee is life…And I keep on trying something new with it. I love adding flavors to my coffee to make my morning brew a new experience.
Hazelnut Coffee is probably one of my best picks and believe me; it is way too delicious.
Hazelnut Coffee Recipe
No rocket-science, you need a few ingredients and patience to sip the hazelnut coffee brew.
One simple way is to squeeze hazelnut creamer into a hot and fresh cup of coffee…mmm…But that won’t add the true flavor of hazelnut.
To be honest, I will keep things simple and won’t confuse the taste adding too many fancy flavors.
So, let us get started.
Here’s how to make hazelnut coffee.
- 4 cups of brewed coffee. You can brew less or more and adjust the ingredients below accordingly. This recipe is for 4 cups of coffee.
- ¼ cup hazelnut flavoring syrup
- 1 tbsp. Nutella
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream (must add)
- Sugar as per taste. I’d recommend 2 or 3 tsp.
How To Prepare? Method 1
- Once you have prepared freshly brewed hot coffee, take a large saucepan and pour the coffee in it.
- Now, take the hazelnut flavoring syrup and add it to the saucepan. Also, add sugar and cinnamon.
- Heat the saucepan and stir the ingredients thoroughly. Once mixed, pour the mixture equally into four mugs.
- Take a small bowl and add cream and Nutella to it. Beat it until thickened.
- Finally, add the cream + Nutella on top of the drink and serve immediately.
Sip & Enjoy!
Another way is by picking the coffee roast and then making hazelnut coffee.
- Roast: Choose a light roast as it goes well with Hazelnut coffee. However, it is not compulsory; you can also make a strong roast.
- Hazelnuts: Instead of hazelnut creamer or flavoring syrup, buy a bag of shelled, unsalted hazelnuts. These are easily available at the nearest grocery store or simply order them on the Internet.
- Grinding: Now take the coffee beans and nuts in the ratio of two parts beans to one part nuts. You can adjust this ratio as per your taste, but this is the perfect one. Grind it on a very coarse setting to get the perfect blend.
- Brewing: Finally, brew the blend in a FRENCH PRESS coffee maker.
- Pour: Finally, pour the coffee into your mug and enjoy. You can add sugar and cream as per taste.
Now you’ve learned how to prepare a delicious cup of hazelnut coffee.
Benefits Of Hazelnut Coffee
1: Good For Heart Health
While hazelnut coffee tastes delicious, it is also good for your heart. It has unsaturated fats that help lower bad cholesterol level in blood, thus decreasing the risk of heart attack and strokes.
2: Prevents Cancer
Hazelnut is rich in Vitamin E, and studies show that it can help prevent the growth of cancer in the bladder and other areas of your body. Hazelnut also contains magnesium that has a positive effect on enzymes present in mitochondria.
3: Good For Muscles
Hazelnut is a rich source of protein, and it helps feed your muscles. Adding them to your diet or eating them after a workout will help in muscle gain. As a result of more muscle mass, fat will be burned faster and hence a leaner body.
4: Great For Your Skin
While vitamin E prevents cancer, it also helps fight again UV rays and protects your skin against cancer. It also reverses the effects of skin aging.
5: Improves Bone Health
Magnesium present in hazelnut is great for bones health. It helps in building and strengthening your bones. Elder people should drink hazelnut coffee and also chew it directly to prevent osteoporosis.